This full day course is aimed at medical, nursing and allied health professionals working in acute care settings, including: critical care, emergency medicine, acute medicine, cardiology, and respiratory medicine.
The course will be presented by an international expert faculty featuring talks and hands-on practical scanning.
- Ultrasound physics and 'knobology'
- Assessment of pleural effusion and correlation with CT
- Assessment of consolidation and atelectasis
- Assessment of interstitial syndrome
- Assessment of pneumothorax
- Assessment of aeration/deaeration