Atrial fibrillation – state of the art treatment
This talk provides an overview of modern methods of diagnosis, risk stratification and reduction, and customised treatment for patients presenting atrial fibrillation.
Dr Vias Markides will discuss the impact on custom management and prognosis.
- Gain familiarity tools for diagnosis
- Learn risk assessment and reduction
- Understand how to manage symptoms and improve quality of life
- Review how to prevent worsening of AF and heart failure associated
- Understand how to improve outcomes
Dr Vias Markides is a consultant cardiologist, Divisional director for heart at Royal Brompton Hospital and Medical Director.
Dr Markides specialises in managing and treating all arrhythmia, but especially ablation for complex arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia, and implantation of pacemakers, ICDs and devices for cardiac resynchronisation.
Learn more about Dr Vias Markides, his clinical expertise and research interests here.
Would you like to know more?
Please get in touch with our team who will be able to assist you.