Stable chest pain assessment; role of cardiac CT as per NICE guidance
This webinar focuses on the appropriate use of imaging in patients with stable chest pain with cardiac CT, stress imaging and other investigations as per NICE recommendations.
- Understand the selection of patients for further referral to RACPC
- Appropriate use of cardiac CT as per NICE guidelines
- What are the advantages of cardiac CT and how we proceed further based on the findings?
- What can GPs do where we do not find non-obstructive coronary artery disease?
- Use of cardiac CT in primary prevention
Dr Tarun Mittal is a consultant cardiothoracic radiologist at Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals.
He specialises in the CT and MRI of the vascular and the heart system; notably cardiac, thoracic and vascular imaging.
Working at Harefield Hospital, a tertiary cardiac centre, Dr Mittal and his team have been continuously developing and understanding the assessment of patients presenting to our RACPC service and implementing NICE recommendations from 2010 and subsequently updated in November 2016.
Learn more about Dr Mittal, his clinical interests and research and teaching experience here.
Would you like to know more?
Please get in touch with our team who will be able to assist you.