3 – 5 March 2023 | St Thomas’ Hospital, London
This course is designed for all healthcare professionals starting and or undertaking endoanal or total pelvic floor ultrasound (transperineal, transvaginal) scanning.
The course will enable you to gain direct hands on experience in the interpretation of the endoanal, transperineal and transvaginal scans.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from experts at Guy’s and St Thomas’ on anatomy, obstetric injury, clinical assessments of the pelvic floor as well as take part in practical work stations each day.
Find out More
- Total Pelvic Floor Scanning (Transperineal, Transvaginal, 3D Transvaginal Scanning)
- 3D Endoanal Ultrasound Scanning
- Obstetric Injury
- Fistula / Sepsis
- PF initial assessment
- Anterior and posterior PF dysfunction
- Rectal Irrigation – TAI therapy
- PTNS: Bowel, what it is, indications and contraindications, treatment management
Book your place here