The Thoracic Robotic Surgery virtual observership programme is a six-week course, during which observers can engage in interactive learning experiences and gain a deep understanding of different surgical procedures remotely. You will be able to attend live surgeries virtually, interact with our expert surgical team and have access to an extensive video library of on demand content.
This six-week, fully virtual course enables observers to:
• Be part of the largest Robotic Surgery programme in the UK
• Gain exposure to a range of Thoracic robotic surgical procedures
using a platform which continuously improves patient outcomes
• Virtually access live procedures as well as an extensive library of
• Access and interact with multidisciplinary experts in the field
• Have the opportunity for future collaborations with surgeons
and experts around the world
WHO CAN APPLYJoin our programme if you are a senior thoracic consultant, a trainee, a fellow, a theatre nurse or a healthcare professional who is currently working or have an interest in robotic surgery. This programme is intended for non-UK healthcare professionals looking for exposure to robotic surgery in an advanced training centre (virtually).
FEESThe cost for this programme is £600 per week plus a £350 admin fee. Please note successful applicants will be asked to register and pay through Eventbrite. The processing fee on Eventbrite is £213.30 and this is not included in the above fees.