Arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy – the contemporary understanding
Arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy continues to pose a number of challenges for doctors in its treatment, as well as concerns for patients who have this genetic disease.
Fortunately, we have made good progress in the diagnoses, prevention and management of the condition in recent years and this talk details all the important aspects of our current approach to the condition.
- Gain familiarity in the diagnosis and clinical variations of arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy.
- Be able to recognise risk factors for the condition.
- Learn how to manage symptoms.
- Understand all aspects of genetic testing and family screening for the condition.
- Understand when to refer patients on.
Dr Antonis Pantazis specialises in cardiomyopathies, including dilated, arrhythmogenic and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
In addition to his role as a consultant cardiologist at Royal Brompton and Harefield hospitals, he holds the position of chairman-elect at the European Society for Cardiology.
Would you like to know more?
Please get in touch with our team who will be able to assist you.